查看單個文章
舊 2004-10-07, 10:03 PM
marklin marklin 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2004-02-02
文章: 1,234
預設

This is the letter I got from Sedo after I wrote a mail to them.

Hello from Sedo,

Thank you for participating at Sedo's Parking-Programme ! We've detected some abnormal behaviour with your parked domains while doing a routine check on domains. Your traffic statistics do not conform with typical rates. We would like to know where this volume of traffic has come from, as both Sedo and our advertising partner are concerned about users abusing the parking programme.

We would like to make sure that the traffic generated by your domain(s) does not contravene the Terms and Conditions of the parking programme. Such contraventions would include, but are not exclusive to:

* clicking yourself
* using scripts or other automatic means to generate clicks
* using pop-ups
* incentivized clicks
* anything that does not result from natural traffic

If you can provide an explanation for why your domains are receiving such high traffic statistics, that would be helpful for us, and for our advertising partner. Should we deem future traffic to be in breach of the terms and conditions of our parking service, we will withhold the revenue and block you from the parking programme. Your revenue will be noted down in our system. If you can rectify the traffic, we may pay out the revenue during the next month.

This email is not stating that you are contravening, or have contravened, the terms of use, it is merely a response to regular checks on the way the service is used. Any information you can give us will aid us in assessing the situation and will be held on file for future reference.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
回覆時引用此篇文章