查看單個文章
舊 2005-07-22, 05:54 PM
domainplayer domainplayer 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2002-05-31
文章: 4,757
發送 ICQ 消息給 domainplayer
預設 Sedo刪了我的域名!!!!!!!!!!!!

我在沒有任何作弊的情況下!一個最賺錢的域名(.com.tw)竟然被sedo取消了!
這個月該域名賺的三百歐元全部不見.... (該域名日流量有五千人次,alexa目前排行還在十萬左右)
我十分憤怒!!但不知怎樣用英文表答出來,
希望有網友能幫我回覆以下這篇sedo的來信.

在此也建議大家別在把域名放到sedo上了,這是家爛公司
我昨天明明已經跟它們說??????.com.tw is once a developed web site
而且我也沒有在任何地方打廣告過..............
結果域名今天就被刪除了........

S.H.I.T!

Hello again and thank you for getting back to me.

An audit of this domain's traffic showed that it was not converting for our advertising partner's sponsors and per our agreement with them we could not accept it. A detailed examination of your traffic showed that it was not natural. Our parking program can only accept natural traffic. This is defined as type in or search engine query generated traffic. Traffic from paid or promotional sources such as link exchanges cannot be accepted.

Because this traffic did not convert for our advertising partner's sponsors we have had no choice but to withhold your parking revenue for this domain and decline future traffic from it.

You may continue to park with us. However I must insist that you take down any links to your parking pages from other sites and that you end all promotion of your parked domains. You may of course promote the sale of your domains. However, we would ask that you link only to your listings' offer pages.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be happy to answer them.

Best regards,