註冊日期: 2014-07-11
文章: 3
預設

我在三月收到,最近七月再處理

Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:15 PM
To: oooooooo@hotmail.com(對方寄我的HOTMAIL)
Subject: 00000000000.COM - PURCHASE OFFER

Hello,

My name is oooo oooooo. I'm a Domain Name Broker with oooooooo – an award-winning company, and the world's leading source for buying, parking, and selling premium domain names.

We recently had a client request our assistance in potentially acquiring the domain name listed above which appears to be owned/ registered to you. If you would please confirm that you are still the registrant of this domain, and whether you would be open to discussing the sale of the domain, I would greatly appreciate it. The client has made an offer of $1,800.00 USD and I’d like to get them feedback on the potential availability of this domain this week. Please be aware that we charge a 10% seller’s commission fee which would lead to a net amount of $1,620.00 USD to you. Please also keep in mind that if you agree to sell your domain for a specified price and the buyer agrees, it will be a binding agreement.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to your response. You can reach me at either the phone or email info below.

Best,

ooooo

ooooo oooooooo

www.oooooooooooo.com

Senior ooooooooo Agent

Direct: ooo-ooo-oooo

Emailooooo@ooooo.com

結果一來一往回覆如下

Hello ,

Unfortunately the price that you quoted exceeds the prospective buyer’s budget. However, he was able to submit an offer of $18,000.00 net to you. This is a very generous offer, considering that our pricing team appraised this domain at only around $2,00.00. Please let me know how you wish to proceed. I do appreciate your time

Best,

仲介商

Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 6:15 AM
To: oooooo@oooooo.com
Subject: RE: ooooooo.COM - PURCHASE OFFER

I'M A BUSINESS MAN.

WHAT EVER OR ANYONE TO BUY THE DOMAIN

offer to 60000 USD.

don't wasting my time
回覆時引用此篇文章