註冊日期: 2002-05-28
文章: 22,996
預設

引用:
作者: poissons 查看文章
afternic
聯絡電話對方都留,但是我就是在等看對方到底是誰
因為相差金額是十倍,所以覺得怪
afternic是正式的domain broker,應不會是假的。差十倍的出價並不奇怪,一開始都是先出個低價,然後看對方回應再拉高價錢。能私下PM告訴我是哪個域名嗎?對方肯第二次就出到一萬八美金,應是不錯的域名,我估計對方的預算應在二萬五至三萬美金之間。

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2014-07-11, 11:41 PM
mushroom mushroom 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2006-01-09
文章: 315
預設

引用:
作者: 哈啦 查看文章
afternic是正式的domain broker,應不會是假的。差十倍的出價並不奇怪,一開始都是先出個低價,然後看對方回應再拉高價錢。能私下PM告訴我是哪個域名嗎?對方肯第二次就出到一萬八美金,應是不錯的域名,我估計對方的預算應在二萬五至三萬美金之間。
哈大見微知著,實在太厲害了,連對方預算都考慮到了。做生意就是要這樣子的邏輯,小弟受教了。
舊 2014-07-12, 12:13 AM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

預設

引用:
作者: mushroom 查看文章
哈大見微知著,實在太厲害了,連對方預算都考慮到了。做生意就是要這樣子的邏輯,小弟受教了。
這其實只是經驗之談啦,常常是買賣不成經驗在。

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2015-06-18, 10:51 PM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

預設

Hello!

I represent an investor from Europe who would like to buy XXXXXXXXXXX(屏蔽).com for a new project.

My client is a co-owner of several Internet companies including Alibaba Group.

The new project is going to be started in 3 months but he would like to secure the domain right now.

Are you still interested in selling this domain?

If so, please reply back and we will negotiate the price and discuss the sale process.

I have regular meetings with many major domain investors and I'm using my experience and relations to help companies and individuals to buy and sell domains.

If you have other names for sale, please email me the list.

Best Regards,

XXXXXXX(name)

Lawyer

My client can pay you a price in $75,000 - $95,000 range.

The exact figure will depend on the appraisal results (see below). Before we go further we need only one thing from you:

My client is a professional investor and he buys certified domains only.

If your domain has been certified, please email me the certificate and we will proceed with the sale. If you don’t have a certificate it’s not a problem. I may send you a link where you can obtain it. Please don’t worry. It takes 1-2 minutes to order it. The results will be sent to you within 24 hours. Then you send me the certificate via email and we’ll proceed with the sale

The certification includes the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher we will increase the price accordingly.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems.

3. Verification of the owner. It proves you are a legitimate owner and your domain has no any obligations and restrictions. I’m sure that you are a legitimate owner so it will be only a formality.

As a middleman I’m very interested in a good valuation part of this certificate because my client pays me a commission (10-15% of the sale price) on every domain purchase. So I’m not interested in a low price too.

You can read about the certificate agency at http://www.answers-google.org/answer...id/189826.html (“Domain Broker” is my nickname).

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer and need a valuation near this value. After several hours you will get the results. If the price in your certificate comes higher we will increase our offer accordingly.

2. Then send these results via email and we’ll proceed with the deal.

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions.

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2015-10-29, 02:09 PM
哈啦 的頭像
哈啦 哈啦 目前離線
論壇管理員

預設

最近出現一連串看似由各註冊商發出的「防釣魚信」本身就是釣魚信。它的連結全是連到一些奇怪域名的網站。
反正牢記,只要是註冊商的信(除了移轉時發出的認證電郵之外),其他的都要自己打網址過去最安全。按任何連結都有風險。

您是網站站長嗎?歡迎到站長俱樂部 一起討論吧。
按我看版規
code.club
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2016-02-05, 08:12 PM
Webii Webii 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2009-06-07
文章: 3,587
預設 Your account will be locked!

Your account will be locked!

Godaddy Support <romeo_svc@xplornet.com>

收件者

2月 2 日於 3:09 AM

A deactivation request was made by you yesterday at exactly 18.06PM to completely close down your Godaddy account. We are attending to the request and soon we will close the email box as requested. If you did not make this request and you think you are receiving this message mistakenly,please click here and sign in back in order to keep your account intact, otherwise your account will be shut down.
Thank you,
Support

此篇文章於 2016-02-05 08:14 PM 被 Webii 編輯。
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2018-05-31, 04:51 PM
ninnzya ninnzya 目前離線
普通會員

註冊日期: 2009-06-20
文章: 36
預設

不明郵件拒收阿
不過這種網站也太猖狂了吧
到處都是
域名還是要做點保護措施
免得被盯上

台南網站架設
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2021-07-05, 12:44 AM
aaronchen 的頭像
aaronchen aaronchen 目前離線
初級會員

註冊日期: 2009-07-11
文章: 15
預設

信箱內詐騙信件是常常收到,很難防堵,只能小心。
回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2021-07-23, 03:58 PM
Webii Webii 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2009-06-07
文章: 3,587
預設 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾

P𝅸𝅷a𝅺y𝅶paI𝅳 ⁢S𝅸e𝅸r𝅺𝅷v𝅶i𝅹ce <fbqa7oegtlsk8kb-rwovejxliqmj8kgt@googlegroups.co

𝖧𝗂 . . . ,

𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽.

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖾. 𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽.

𝖳𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒. 𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍.

𝖫𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌.

𝖫𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗋.

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒 ,
𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅

此篇文章於 2021-07-23 04:00 PM 被 Webii 編輯。
回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具

發文規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以發表回覆
不可以上傳附件